Diamond Ground Products Ltd is dedicated to the improvement of weld quality & welder productivity, and maintains a reputation as the industry leader in tungsten and tungsten preparation. Our ongoing management philosophy is to provide quality product and receptive service that exceeds even the most stringent expectations. Contact DGP today to see how we can help with your current or future welding applications.
- No tools required for setup or collet changes.
- Flat, grind and cut most electrodes in 60 seconds or less.
- Long life, high-quality diamond wheels that are perfect for
- Fine, longitudinal finish on taper grinding to improve arc stability, starting and consistency.
- Taper angle adjustable from 6-120 degrees with a tolerance
of +/- 1.5".
- Collets available to grind electrodes for .040" to 3/16"
- Quick & easy setup and operation saves time, eliminates hassles.
- Consistently & properly ground electrodes provide optimum, repeatable welding results.
- Manufactured in America, so expert service and spare parts are available immediately.
- Proper diamond cutting eliminates risk of electrode splintering and weld rejections.
- Vacuum system in insulated cabinet for dust collection.
- Heavy-duty carrying case for transport to site work.
- Lasercut tip/flat gauge for flat size measurement.
- Short collets available for grinding short electrodes.
- Flexible spotlight.
- OPTIONAL 230v step down transformer.
Visit our partner site: Weldlogic Europe Ltd.